The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) (RFDS) are offering financial assistance towards a midwifery qualification for registered nurses with 3-5 years of critical care experience who are interested in working with us.
Why should you apply?
- Add to your critical care experience with a midwifery qualification.
- Future employment opportunity with Australia’s leading aeromedical provider.
- Up to $10,000 towards a midwifery qualification
Eligibility to apply:
To be considered for the scholarship you will:
- Hold current registration as a General Nurse in Australia with AHPRA.
- Demonstrate three to five years’ experience in a critical care environment in either a recognised Major Regional or Tertiary Hospital Emergency Department, with a 24-hour in-department medical coverage and/or a recognised Intensive Care Unit.
- Provide evidence of an application or acceptance into a relevant midwifery course or be currently enrolled in a midwifery qualification.
- Hold valid working rights for Australia.
Meet the requirements?
Please ensure the following is clearly identified in your resume: Job title, Start date, Department, Brief description, Nature of Role -Full-time, part-time or casual. This allows us to establish your full time equivalent.
Successful recipients of the scholarship program may be subject to a Police Check and Drug and Alcohol Testing. If applicable Pre-employment medical assessments will be a requirement of this program. Successful recipients of the scholarship are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please email evidence of your experience and eligibility to email@example.com.