B360 Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Instructions and information on how to enter this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter is Royal Flying Doctors Service of Australia (Queensland Section) Limited (ABN 80 009 663 478) of 12 Casuarina Street, Brisbane Airport QLD 4007 (“Promoter”).
4. To be eligible to enter this promotion, you must be:
(a) an Australian resident over the age of 18 years; and,
(b) the author of the Entry Form.
How to enter
5. Entry will be open at 6:00pm AEST Tuesday 18 October 2022 and the competition closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 27 November 2022 (“Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
6. To enter, you must, during the Entry Period:
(a) Visit the RFDS website
(b) Fill out the form
(c) Submit the form
7. You will receive one entry into the promotion by performing the activities listed in clause 6. You may not enter the promotion more than once.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter and by entering you agree for your Entry to be shared across Promotor’s social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
9. This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. All valid entries will be judged individually on their merits. The entry judged to be the most creative will be the winner.
11. Judging will take place on 28 November 2022 at the offices of the Promotor. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges selected from the Promotor’s staff.
12. The Promoter may decline to accept any entry which, in its reasonable opinion, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
Prize and notification of winners
14. The winner will receive a personalised tour of a B360 Aircraft at RFDS Brisbane Base of approximately 1 hour in duration.
15. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The winner will be contacted by email on or by 30 November 2022.
17. To claim the prize, the winner must reply back to the email and arrange a time for the aircraft tour. The prize must be claimed by 30 June 2023.
18. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner by 11 December 2022, that winner will forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to the next best entry (as determined by the judges). The new winner will be contacted by email on or by 13 December 2022.
19. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise for any prize.
21. Winner shall be responsible for all travel to and from the RFDS Brisbane Base.
22. You confirm and promise that your entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, right and licence to use and modify your entry including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation or further reference to you, and that the Promoter can authorise other people to do any of these things. If requested by the Promoter, you agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to the Promoter modifying your entry as described in this clause, agree that the Promoter is not required to attribute you as author of the entry, and consent to any other act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in your entry.
Withdrawal from promotion
23. You may withdraw from the promotion at any time before notification of the winners by notifying the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw from the promotion, the Promoter will remove your entry and will not use your details or entry for media or promotional purposes. If you withdraw from the promotion, you will no longer be eligible to win a prize.
24. Entries which, in the opinion of the Promoter, are incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible, contain defamatory or offensive content or infringe intellectual property rights are not eligible to win and may be removed from the promotion and the relevant entrant will be disqualified.
25. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify you if, in the opinion of the Promoter, you breach these Terms and Conditions, engage in dishonest or unethical conduct in relation to the promotion, manipulate, tamper or interfere with the conduct of the promotion, do not comply with the entry process, or conspire with others to gain an unfair advantage. The Promoter may investigate the matter if it suspects you of having engaged in such breach or conduct.
26. The Promoter may request information from you relevant to entry or participation in the promotion, such as proof of residency or age. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify you if you provide insufficient information, false information or fail to provide information.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, computer equipment or software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering this promotion. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) resulting from this promotion, including the taking of prizes and participation in the aircraft tour.
30. If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
31. All costs associated with entering the promotion are your responsibility.