Graphic: O2O Fundraising Campaign
Are you up for a challenge?
Oceans to Outback is our new fitness challenge event that calls on all Aussies to run, walk or ride during the month of October and travel (virtually!) between RFDS bases throughout Australia! It is your chance to achieve some serious health goals – for yourself, and for those living in rural and outback Australia.
- Walk, Run or Ride 79km (or your set distance) over the month of October (1km for every one of our life-saving aircraft)
- Do the challenge anytime, anywhere!
- Fundraising for the Royal Flying Doctor Service
Why join the challenge?
Because you can…
- Get fit for summer
- Join for free
- Help Australians receive life-saving care
- Get a FREE T-shirt as a reward
- Go solo or in a team
- Monitor your progress on our new website and travel virtually around Australia
Help save lives by keeping the Flying Doctor flying.
What are you waiting for?
Register yourself here!
Going for a walk or a run? Make sure you download the Flying Doctor Podcast to keep you company. In this podcast, we talk to real patients and their families about mateship, life in the bush, and the role that the Royal Flying Doctor Service plays in servicing rural communities.