As a not-for-profit aeromedical organisation, we rely on your help and generosity to keep the Flying Doctor flying.
Graphic: Flight Nurse prepares inflight infusion
Where your money goes
We need a wide range of the latest medical equipment to continue providing the best aeromedical service in the world.
Your donation purchases vital, but expensive, equipment including:
- Foetal heart monitors
- Defibrillators to re-start a failed heart
Graphic: Take off into sunset
Your donation buys aircraft to keep us flying.
Our aircraft are among the safest in the world and fly more than 7 million kilometres in their lifetime!
But after 20 years of hard work, they need to be replaced. Our fleet include aircraft used in air ambulance services.
Graphic: Loading a patient onto back of truck
Your donation funds essential health services:
- Preventative Health Programs in remote communities
- Better access to specialist health professionals for extremely remote locations
- Improved access to health information and resources for patients and health professionals
- The delivery of culturally appropriate health services
Graphic: To heal a broken heart