The RFDS in VIC
Flying Doctor Kids Club
Launched in 2016, the Flying Doctor Kids Club consists of a quarterly newsletter dedicated to sharing fun facts about the Royal Flying Doctor Service, health care and rural communities with young Australians.
The newsletter is packed with educational and engaging copy that helps to shed some light on the important work the Flying Doctor does outside of the big cities. Plus, we tap into our extensive network of doctors, nurses and health care specialists to provide kids with tips for healthy living, insights into careers in the health sector, tasty recipes and more. The Flying Doctor Kids Club is here to get young Australians excited about health care and helping rural communities thrive!
In each issue of our quarterly newsletter, you’ll find:
- Fascinating fun facts about health, geography and the history of the Flying Doctor
- Stories from kids located right across the country
- Profiles of Flying Doctor team members in a range of careers
- Activities, brain teasers and competitions designed to get your kid thinking about health care in rural communities
- Amazing photography from the Australian outback
This club is completely free to join, and is best suited for boys and girls aged between 5 and 10.
Graphic: Flying Doctor Kids Club
Want to take a peak inside the Flying Doctor Kids Club newsletter?
Check out our latest issue here.