WA landmarks light up for Flying Doctor Day
Our crews operate a busy 24/7 service and Flying Doctor Day is a special chance for us to come together and celebrate the work we do as a team right across Western Australia.
On 17 May, landmarks right around WA will be lighting up in red and blue to mark Flying Doctor Day - so get out and take a look and share your pics on social media.
Be sure to tag our profile or use #rfdswa #flyingdoctorday in your post and we might just re-post your shot on our socials!
Landmarks lighting up for Flying Doctor Day 2023 on 17 May:
Perth Metropolitan Area
- Kings Park Fraser Avenue
- South Perth Foreshore Mindeerup Feature
- Perth Bell Tower
- East Perth Power Station
- Rockingham Beach Front and Jetty
- Northam Suspension Bridge
- Karratha Red Earth Arts Precinct
- Kalgoorlie Community Centre and Library