Touch down into the world of heroic doctors, nurses, pilots and outback communities at the Royal Flying Doctor Service Visitor Experience!
- Live each moment as we deliver urgent medical care across a 7.69 million square km ‘waiting room’ - the Australian outback.
- See the world through the eyes of unique outback characters and communities.
- Experience their stories and challenges across the vast Australian remote areas - as if you’re right there.
- See how Reverend John Flynn visualised a "mantle of safety" over remote Australia more than 80 years ago
- Learn about the development and operations of the Dubbo Base and see RFDS history and memorabilia
- Buy a Flying Doctor souvenir from the shop and help keep the Flying Doctor in the air
Visit the Website dubbo.experience.flyingdoctor.org.au