Positions Vacant Tasmania
Mental Health - Clinical Lead
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead (Mental Health) to join our mental health team. The Clinical Lead position is a pivotal role within RFDS and is primarily responsible for providing leadership and direction ensuring that day-to-day clinical work is carried out effectively.
The position supports, promotes and evaluates clinical standards and processes of the mental health team and the coordination of service initiatives to improve mental health outcomes in rural and remote communities. This is done by providing:
- Leadership and direction in the strategic development and management of a comprehensive multidisciplinary rural and remote community mental health team.
- Effective management of specified human and physical resources.
- Leadership, direction and change management to facilitate the development and progression of mental health service planning through the implementation of the associated model of care, and relevant service policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Optimal clinical processes and individual client outcomes through the provision of one-on-one sessions in our remote clinics and through telehealth.
- Enhanced consumer and carer participation at all levels of the service.
The position is full-time and based in Launceston (or) Hobart.
For more details, and to apply, click here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/68...