The RFDS in SA/NT
COVID-19 is a virus and there is plenty you can do to help control your own exposure to infection.
- Maintain good hand hygiene with hot water and soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Practice social distancing (1.5m from the nearest person).
- Sneeze into your elbow and dispose of used tissues immediately.
For more advice, click here.
We continue to deliver our health services across SA and NT.
- 24/7 aeromedical evacuations from country hospitals or outback communities.
- 24/7 emergency telehealth consultations from the on-call RFDS Doctor.
- Scheduled 'fly-in' primary health clinics.
- Video conference consultations with our Mental Health & Wellbeing teams.
- Operations of Remote Area Clinics at Andamooka, Marla and Marree.
- Cultural and social support for Indigenous patients by our Aboriginal Health Coordinator.
For questions specific to RFDS services, email or call us on (08) 8648 9500 (office hours).
For questions specific to COVID-19, click here for the latest information from SA Health or click here for the latest information from NT Health.
If you have a medical emergency, ask to speak to the on-call Doctor by calling:
In SA (Outback Areas): 1800 RFDS SA (1800 733 772)
In NT (Central Australia): 1800 1MRACC (1800 167 222)