The RFDS has been chosen as the primary beneficiary for the 2018 Gibb Challenge.
Graphic: Gibb Challenge
The annual Gibb Challenge cycling event from Derby to Kununurra is taking place from the 11th to the 18th May 2018.
The RFDS is privileged to have been chosen as primary beneficiary for the Gibb Challenge 2018!
For more information on this unique event please visit the Gibb Challenge website here and to support the incredible fundraising efforts of all the teams please visit our Everyday Hero fundraising platform here
In support of this great event, the Flying Doctor has an amazing raffle on offer.
The RFDS would like to extend a very big thank you to our amazing prize sponsors, including The Great Escape Charter Company, Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa and APT Touring. Your support of the Flying Doctor is greatly appreciated!
On offer in our RFDS Gibb Challenge raffle is a 7 Night Southern Kimberley Experience aboard MV Great Escape for 2 people and a 15 Day 4WD adventure through the Kimberley from the stunning Mitchell Falls to breathtaking Bungle Bungles staying in the region’s best stations and resorts!
To purchase tickets for your chance to win here
RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please see below for full raffle Terms and Conditions:
Lottery permit - The Gibb Challenge Raffle 2018 is being conducted pursuant to lottery permit LS211083218 [issued by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor] (Permit).
The Permit is held by the Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Australia to conduct and promote the Raffle in Western Australia.
Lottery Permit Holder: Suzette Pritchard – Royal Flying Doctor Service - 08 9417 6454 (Promoter).
How to enter:
1. Purchase a $50 Raffle ticket during the promotion period for your chance to win. One eligible winner will be drawn on the Draw Date.
2. There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased by each individual purchaser (subject to the overall ticket limit of 2,000 online tickets and 500 hard copy tickets).
3. The Promotion Period for the Raffle commences at 9:00am AWST on 28 February 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AWST on 21 May 2018 (unless Raffle tickets are sold out prior to this time).
4. To enter, persons must purchase Raffle tickets online via https://galabid.com/auction/gibb, by phoning (08) 9417 6400 or in person via an authorised RFDS representative
5. The Raffle is only open to Australian residents (as determined under Australian tax laws), who are aged 18 years or over.
6. Employees, whether working under a contract for labour only, on a part-time or casual basis of the RFDS are not eligible to enter the Raffle.
7. The winner of the Raffle will be selected by random draw by the Promoter at Royal Flying Doctor Service, 3 Eagle Drive, Jandakot WA 6164 on Friday, 1 June 2018 at 10:00am AWST (Draw Date).
8. The winner will be notified by phone on the Draw Date. The name of the winner may be published on the RFDS' website, https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/wa/events/gibb-cha... and in The West Australian newspaper on Friday, 8 June 2018.
9. The RFDS may use a prize winner's details for promotional purposes. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the purchaser agrees that if the purchaser is a prize winner the purchaser will participate in reasonable media activities concerning the Raffle draw and to photographs or video of the winner being used for the RFDS' marketing and promotional activities.
10. The Raffle draw is subject to a required minimum number of tickets being sold, as determined by the Promoter.
11. Indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Any incorrect entrant details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction) in order to confirm their identity, age, eligibility to enter and claim a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that winner's entry will become invalid. The Prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
13. In the event of an unclaimed Prize, a new prize winner will be drawn at 10:00am WST on 8 June 2018 (Redraw Date). At such time, the previous winner's entry will become invalid. The new winner will be notified by phone on the Redraw Date. Results will be published on the RFDS website, https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/wa/events/gibb-cha... and in The West Australian newspaper on Friday, 15 June 2018.
14. Following the Redraw Date, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with in accordance with the procedures set out in the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (WA).
15. There are two prizes to be won, consisting of:
• 1 x 'Southern Kimberley Experience' for two. Prize includes 2 x return economy airfares departing from Perth to Broome, a Great Escape Charter Company seven night luxury cruise for two people from Broome to Mitchell Plateau on 13 September 2018 to 20 September 2018, and two nights' accommodation for two a Garden View Studio at the Cable Beach Resort & Spa, Broome on 12 September 2018 and 20 September 2018, valued at $24,050.
• 1 x 15 Day 4WD adventure from Mitchell Falls to the Bungle Bungles from ATP, valued at $21,990. Prize includes 2 x return economy airfares departing from Perth to Broome.
16. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the suppliers and are correct as at 1 February 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Changes: These terms and conditions may be updated to address any errors or to clarify information republished online at www.flyingdoctor.org.au or otherwise required by the requirements of the Permit or the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA.
Acceptance: By participating in the Raffle, the purchaser is deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
Excluded Purchasers: Tickets must not be purchased by the Permit Holder. During conduct of a draw, if the Promoter conducting the draw determines that the Permit Holder is the prize winner, then the relevant prize will be re-drawn. If the Promoter determines after the conclusion of the draw but before a prize has been collected that the Permit Holder is a prize winner, then the excluded purchaser will not be entitled to collect the prize.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Terms and Conditions enforced by Prize suppliers, including but not limited to, booking changes and cancellation policies.
All enquiries should be directed to the RFDS
Telephone: 08 9417 6454
Post address: 3 Eagle Drive, Jandakot WA 6164