Graphic: Hawthorn RFDS Trivia Night
You're invited to bring friends and family to a trivia night and silent auction with Hawthorn players at UTAS Stadium on Sunday 2 February. Funds raised will go to Royal Flying Doctor Service Tasmania to support our services around Tasmania.
This event is one of many being held around the state in 2020 to celebrate the Flying Doctor’s 60 years of caring for rural and remote Tasmanians.
Hawthorn has kindly offered 4-6 key players to attend on the night – they will each be ‘auctioned off’ and will sit at the highest bidder’s table for the night. David Cox from Hawthorn Tasmania will be MC.
Silent auction prizes include:
- a private outdoor lounge at the pre-season game in March - Hawks v Demons (valued at $1000)
- a signed guernsey donated by Hawthorn ($700)
- artwork of a footballer ($500)
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys voucher for 2 Adults ($270)
- Hadley’s Orient Hotel - Royal Afternoon Tea voucher for 4 people ($180)
Starting at 6pm for a 6:30pm start and finishing at 9:30pm, this night will be loads of fun. Why not grab some friends from work and make up a table?
Cost is $30 per person or $250 for a table of 10. There are only 12 tables so book early.
BYO Food ONLY - drinks will be available for purchase with all profits going to RFDS.
Don't forget to bring some cash for our silent auction! EFTPOS will also be available.