Graphic: people trekking Cradle Mountain Tasmania
On this incredible adventureyou will experience the diversity of Tasmania's Cradle Mountain, an incredible World Heritage area, as you trek through its rugged and striking landscapes. Along the way, there are opportunities to visit cascading waterfalls, climb rugged mountains and relax in beautiful sub alpine forest.
A hot shower and gas heater await you at the end of the day in each of the cosy private huts. You can relax in the lounge or enjoy the surrounding scenery, as the guides cook up afternoon tea and a delicious three-course dinner, tempting your taste buds with the aroma of freshly baked bread.
Best of all, with every kilometre you cover, you will be helping us deliver the finest care to the furthest corners of Australia.
Walk the iconic Overland Track—a holy grail for bushwalkers
Experience the beauty and diversity of Cradle Mountain
Go on a cruise along the Pieman River
Raise vital funds to help keep the Flying Doctor flying
- Date: 31st October - 5th November 2018
- Registration fee: $770 (non-refundable)
- Fundraising target: $4,000 (excludes travel)
- Travel quote: $3,299*, including taxes
- Accommodation: Twin or group share in wilderness lodges
- Minimum age: 18 (younger ages considered on application)
P: RFDS Tasmania on: (03)6391 0509