Become a Regular Giver
Supporters who arrange regular giving are a very special part of the Royal Flying Doctor Service family and help us to carry out our life-saving work. Our regular givers provide us with the security of a steady income. This ongoing support enables us to plan for the future while maintaining our existing services.
By making a monthly, quarterly, or twice-yearly donation, you can become a valued member of our team!
Become an RFDS Supporter
In Tasmania we provide:
- over 1000 patient transfers and emergency retrievals per year by providing aircraft and pilots under contract to the Tasmanian Air Ambulance Service;
- supports the delivery of primary healthcare and dental services in rural areas including the Bass Strait Islands;
- funds additional and necessary medical equipment to support the Service;
- supports education and training of new health professionals through a Scholarship Scheme and
- owns and maintains the Aeromedical Base and Hangar at Launceston Airport
There are many ways in which you, your workplace, community group or school can support the Royal Flying Doctor Service Tasmania. By raising both money and awareness of the work that the RFDS does to improve the health outcomes of all Tasmanians. Wherever you are in the state you never know if you or someone close to you may require the services of the Flying Doctor.
For further enquiries please contact us on 03 6391 0509 or by post to PO Box 1087, Launceston TAS 7250, to discuss what may be possible.