Graphic: GP Expression of Interest
North Western Victoria Health Network
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is seeking expressions of interest from GPs with FRACGP or FACRRM qualifications for a new North Western Victoria Health Network that will be introduced over the course of 2019.
The rural health service network in the North West of the State will be substantively different from existing services. Focusing on providing extended consultations to patients with complex needs, the network will be based in modern purpose designed facilities in Mildura, serving surrounding towns through visiting arrangements and telehealth.
With experience in introducing and sustaining a range of services from dentistry, optometry and mental health in rural and remote communities RFDS is uniquely positioned to partner with local services and ensure the network’s longevity.
What makes the network different
- It prioritises people living in smaller underserved rural communities
- It brings the clinician into the local community
- It focuses on wrap-around care for those with complex needs
- It emphasises comprehensive quality care rather than throughput
- It is truly interdisciplinary, embracing professions such as Rural Nurse Practitioners
- It will realise the full benefits of technologies such as Telehealth
- It promises work life balance for everyone working in the network
Graphic: North West Health Network GPs Expression of Interest
RFDS has a proud history as an employer of choice. GP careers with RFDS include competitive salary packages and emphasis on work life balance.
The North West Health Network is a great opportunity for our doctors to support rural communities.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to be part of a truly ground breaking and potentially transformative career experience, we would like to hear from you.
RFDS plans to hold information sessions in early February, but in the meantime, we invite you to speak to one of our senior personnel to learn more about this opportunity.
Please enter your details below or contact: Margaret Kuhne, General Manager Primary Health Care, RFDS Victoria by January 30th, 2019.
P: 0409 644 341