Activity > Flying Doctor "Win a Night on the Astor" Competition
Entries to > 3 Eagle Drive Jandakot WA 6164 / Locked Bag 2, Canning Vale DC, WA 6970
Mandatory inclusions of entry:
Ø Email Address
Ø Date of birth
Ø Contact number
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) invites you to enter into the Win a Night on the Astor
competition (Competition) for a chance to win an In-Port Event on Astor Cruise Ship (Prize). The Competition is promoted by the RFDS and Cruise Maritime Voyages Australia (CMV) (each a Promoter, collectively as the Promoters).
2. The terms and conditions of entry and participation in the Competition (Conditions of Entry) are set out below.
3. By submitting your entry into the Competition in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, you acknowledge that:
a. you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions of Entry;
b. The RFDS reserves the right to update and change these Conditions of Entry from time to time and without notice; and
c. you have no claim or right of appeal against the RFDS in respect to any change to these Conditions of Entry or in respect to any loss, damage or injury which you may suffer as a result of any change to these Conditions of Entry.
4. The Competition is being conducted pursuant to the conditions of a "Trade Promotions Lottery" and the competition is conducted in accordance with those conditions (see section 104 of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987).
5. How to enter
6. Entry is open to Australian tax residents only. You may be required to provide the RFDS with proof of identity and residency (for tax purposes), to the RFDS' satisfaction. Identification considered suitable for verification of residency (for tax purposes) is at the discretion of the RFDS.
7. Entry is not open to directors, officers, management and employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the RFDS or its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Competition
8. The Competition will be open for entry during the period listed in the April 2017 issue of The Flying Doctor Newsletter (Newsletter).
9. The Entry Form must include your:
a. full name;
b. postal address;
c. contact number;
d. email; and
e. date of birth.
10. You may only submit 1 Entry Form per person within the promotional period listed on the Entry Form.
11. If you submit an incomplete Entry Form, your Entry Form may be rejected and you may be disqualified from the Competition at the discretion of the RFDS.
12. Indecipherable or illegible Entry Forms may be deemed invalid by the RFDS in its absolute discretion. Any incorrect entrant details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
13. RFDS' decision on any Entry Form is final.
14. If you submit an Entry Form which is received by the RFDS (as determined by the RFDS) after the due date it will be rejected by the RFDS
17. By submitting an Entry Form in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, you become a participant in the Competition (Participant).
18. RFDS accepts no responsibility for any technical or other factors which may prevent you from submitting an Entry Form or which may result in the Entry Form being lost.
19. PRIZE AND DRAW
20. The RFDS will conduct a prize draw on the date stated on the Entry Form to determine the winner of the Prize (Prize Winner). The method of the prize draw is to be at RFDS' absolute discretion. Participants have no claim or right of appeal against RFDS in respect to the determination of the Prize Winner.
21. The Prize Winner is responsible for redeeming his/her own Prize. Any Prize which is not collected by the Prize Winner will remain the property of the RFDS and may be dealt with by the RFDS at the RFDS' absolute discretion.
22. The RFDS is not responsible or liable for any loss or disappointment suffered as a result of the unclaimed Prize.
23. The Prize must be taken as supplied and is not negotiable, redeemable for cash or transferable, and is not redeemable in any portion. The RFDS is not responsible or liable for any variation in the value of the Prize. The RFDS makes no representation or guarantee as to the nature and quality of the Prize.
24. Terms and conditions relating to the prize also form part of these terms and conditions are available below.
25. The Prize consists of:
a. One (1) night aboard the CMV Astor at Fremantle Port on 20 January 2018; and
b. is valid for two (2) passengers sharing a Category 8 Twin share ocean view accommodation.
26. Cabin number offered at ship's option due to availability,
27. The Prize Winner must be able to travel on nominated date,
28. The Prize is inclusive of accommodation, on-board facilities and activities, all meals and select port charges and gratuities,
29. The Prize is non-transferable; name changes are not permitted and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer,
30. Unused prize cannot be refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash,
31. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions for Cruise & Maritime Voyages 2017 brochure,
32. The Cruise offered, may deviate the advertised route, be delayed or cancelled in whole or in part. Such that Cruise & Maritime Voyages shall not be required to offer an alternative cruise or compensation, or be liable for any other consequential loss, expenses, loss of time or inconvenience,
33. Prize does not include gratuities, port transfers, or items of a personal naturethat can be purchased on-board the Astor including, but not limited, to alcohol and drinks, personal purchases and any optional tours included in the set itinerary,
34. CMV require the prize-winner to purchase adequate travel insurance for cruises 3 nights or longer prior to departure,
35. Total prize value: $ 419.00,
36. Manage My Cruise online registration must be completed before documents will be issued.
38. In submitting an Entry Form in this Competition you acknowledge the following:
39. the value of the Prize is subject to variation and the RFDS accepts no responsibility for any such variation;
40. The RFDS is not in any way involved in the operation, management or maintenance of CMV Australia or the goods and services provided by CMV Australia; and
41. The RFDS accepts no responsibility for loss, damage, personal injury or disappointment suffered by the Prize Winner or any other person intending to join the Prize Winner in the event that the Prize or anyother aspect thereof becomes unavailable or is substituted for any reason whatsoever.
42. 34. You release and indemnify the RFDS from all liability, cost, loss, expense, damage, injury or disappointment arising out of acceptance of the Prize or arising out of participation in the Competition or participation in the Prize including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
43. 35. You consent to the use by the RFDS of the details provided on the Entry Form and you acknowledge that the RFDS may, at its discretion, disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of the RFDS' businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you.
44. 36. If you are selected as the Prize Winner:
45. you agree to participate and co-operate as required by the RFDS in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including, but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed; and
46. you permit the RFDS to publish your name and suburb and you grant the RFDS a gratuitous right to use your name, image, voice and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes. All enquiries should be directed to the RFDS
Telephone: (08) 9417 6400
Postal Address: 3 Eagle Drive Jandakot WA 6164.