Technology Support Officer
Technology Support Officer
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver extensive health care and 24-hour emergency service to those who live in and travel through remote, rural and regional Australia.
The RFDS is offering this position as a contract 2 years full-time position. The purpose of the position is to provide broad technology support RFDS Staff to meet current requirements but building future capability. This includes responding to staff issues via Helpdesk and other communication media as well as preventative maintenance and changes to technology systems. This will include hardware, software, network, communications, applications and procurement. While the role is based in Sydney, travel across the South Eastern section will be required to the other base locations and clinics.
Do you have the following essential experience/education?
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Relevant and current professional experience in information technology and/or telecommunications
- Understanding of the issues impacting multi site Technology and Communication networks
- Demonstrated experience in support of technology systems such as Helpdesk software
- Demonstrated proficiency in assisting project delivery
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud base and in house systems
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office/365 products
- Active Directory and Windows Server Administration
- Proficiency of TCP/IP networks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The right to work in Australia
The RFDS SE offers the successful applicant exceptional professional satisfaction, competitive salary and generous salary packaging options.
For more information: Email email@example.com
To apply: Email your resume, qualifications and details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 24th February 2019
The RFDS South Eastern Section is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.