The Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDS WO) has an outstanding history of service and excellence in aeromedical and primary health care across Western Australia. As one of Australia’s most iconic brands and voted 2022’s Most Trusted Charity, every hour of every day the RFDS WO is performing lifesaving work across Western Australia.
About the role
The Systems Administrators are responsible for ensuring 24/7 availability to ICT services and therefore required to troubleshoot and rectify issues that compromise system performance and accessibility. This responsibility also involves regular system improvements such as upgrades based on evolving end user and business requirements.
This is a true generalist role which includes but is not limited to: User Administration and Training of IT policies and procedures; Systems Health Monitoring and Maintenance; Patching, Backups and Disaster Recovery; IT Equipment and Applications implementation and support; and Third Party Escalations Management.
- Experience in administering and supporting Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint, Citrix XenApp, HyperV and Cisco telephony.
- Ability to support and administer Cisco Webex for rooms, devices and users.
- Demonstrated experience in administering AWS infrastructure as a service, Azure Active Directory, Endpoint Manager, Enterprise Applications Conditional Access (MFA), Office 365 (OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Exchange Online, PowerBI).
- Demonstrated experience in managing Domain Controllers, Certificate Authorities, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS and maintaining public certificates and domain names.
- Working knowledge of network switching and routing, MPLS, SDWAN, NetScaler.
- Experience in supporting end-users in MS Office, MS Windows, IOS and Apple hardware and PC hardware.
- Working knowledge of packaging and deploying SOEs and profiles using SCCM, InTune/Endpoint Manager or JAMF MDM for desktops / laptops and mobile devices.
- Experience in maintaining and configuring backups and disaster recovery plans.
- Well-developed hardware and software diagnostic skills.
- Innovative and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to describe technical information in easy to understand terms.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to be on-call one in four weeks (low level of after hours calls).
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or Microsoft Server and Desktop Administration certifications.
- ITIL certification or working knowledge.
- LAN, WAN, WIFI Network configuration experience.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 per annum for everyday expenses and up to $2,650 per annum on meals and entertainment expenses
- Novated Lease options
- Hybrid work environment and flexible hours (work from home options available)
- Jandakot based office
- Workplace culture of teamwork and collaboration
We are driven by our Values of Respect, Fairness, Diversity, and Safety. We offer our team members a unique and dynamic work environment with generous salary packaging options.
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
If you are successful in your application, being vaccinated against COVID-19 will be a term of your employment conditions.
RFDSWO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities to apply. Please note applicants require the right to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.