Principal Advisor Quality and Compliance
Principal Advisor Quality and Compliance - Sydney, Dubbo or Broken Hill
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology we deliver extensive health care and 24-hour emergency service to those who live in and travel through remote, rural and regional Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section (RFDS SE) seeks to appoint a Principal Advisor Quality and Compliance based in Waterloo, Dubbo or Broken Hill. The position sits within the Risk and Assurance Group and will lead and support the business to deliver quality based outcomes utilising risk management principles.
The position is responsible for:
- Maintaining the Quality and Safety Management System to meet the ISO 9001 rand regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining the risk management framework.
- Facilitate risk assessments at an enterprise and operational levels.
- Develop risk education programs and assist in the development of promotional material as required.
- Liaising with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, Air Services Australia, Department of Infrastructure and other external and regulatory authorities regarding quality, safety, compliance matters
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role in an aviation or health organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of ISO 31000: 2009 and ISO 9001:2015 principles
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate risk workshops
- Demonstrated ability to deliver risk, quality or safety training programs.
- Sound knowledge of Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Act and Regulations in respect to aircraft maintenance, flight operations and safety management systems
- Work effectively and efficiently on individual assignments or team projects without direct supervision.
- Advanced computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to promote workplace health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Aptitude for technology, with experience in the use of multiple software applications.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel to RFDS bases, often at short notice.
forward your resume and copies of your
qualifications to email@example.com
For more information about the Principal Advisor Principal Advisor Quality and Compliance position: email Manager, Aviation Systems, Justin Marr at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0400 964 594.
Applications close 24th July 2019.
RFDSSE is an equal opportunity employer
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.