PC-24 Training and Checking Pilot - Adelaide Base
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest aviation, medical and communications technology, the RFDS delivers primary health care and 24-hour emergency services to more than 51,000 people in South Australia (SA) and Northern Territory (NT) every year. Central Operations has bases in Darwin, Alice Springs, Port Augusta and Adelaide, serving those living, working and travelling in rural and remote locations across an area of more than 2.3 million square kilometres.
We are seeking a Training and Checking Pilot to join our dedicated team of professionals flying our first Pilatus PC-24. The PC-24 is a brand new aircraft type and ours will be one of the first in operation.
This role will be instrumental in the introduction of the aircraft to our fleet, encompassing training of other PC-24 pilots, as well as being a frontline member of our 24/7 aeromedical operations.
The qualifications and experience required are:
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating (ME-CIR)
- Current IPC (3 renewals) on turbo-jet
- 3500 hours total flying time
- 2000 hours as pilot-in-command
- 1000 hours as pilot-in-command multi-engine
- 500 hours as pilot-in-command turbo-jet
- 200 hours night
- Glass cockpit experience
- Training and/or Checking pilot experience
In addition to the above requirements, your application would be enhanced with:
- Experience in aeromedical operations
- Honeywell Primus/Epic/Apex glass cockpit experience
- Single-pilot IFR operations
- 500 hours Training and/or Checking on turbo-jet
The right person will also actively demonstrate and reinforce our values, and enjoy working collaboratively with other professionals to provide high quality health care in a remote environment.
We offer relocation assistance, attractive remuneration and salary packaging benefits. The RFDS is also committed to the development and career progression of its people.
If you want to join our team in providing the finest care to the furthest corner, apply now.
Applications close: 24 June 2018