The Partnerships Lead takes care of our valued portfolio of corporate partnerships, sponsorships and other engagement with the corporate sector. This position plays a leading role in identifying, developing and managing productive partnerships that enable the RFDS to deliver its strategy and meet the needs of the communities we serve in Western Australia.
The right person for this role will have:
- Proven experience to attract and manage high-value corporate partnerships, sponsorships and stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to manage corporate partnership contracts and consistently meet partnership obligations.
- Proven capability to build and maintain productive relationships and communication with stakeholders.
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesise information into compelling funding proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- A great attitude and ability to connect with a wide range of people.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
In this role, you will:
- Be the primary contact for corporate partners.
- Build and maintain positive and productive relationships with corporate partners.
- Coordinate an annual calendar of partnership obligations, milestones, invoicing and engagement activities.
- Oversee the promotional elements of partnerships with the Communications and Marketing team.
- Deliver the partnerships strategy with the Partnerships Manager and broader team.
- Attract new partners by identifying prospects, developing fundable projects, effective negotiation and developing funding proposals.
- Coordinate partner events and activities.
- Support outcomes-based evaluation to measure our impact.
- Coordinate partnership records, financial tasks and other team processes.
- Be an active ambassador for the RFDS and an advocate for the communities we serve.
- Part-time role (0.6 FTE, 3 days a week). 12 month parental leave cover.
- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 per annum for everyday expenses and up to $2,650 per annum on meals and entertainment expenses
- Novated Lease options
- Hybrid work environment and flexible hours (work from home options available)
- Jandakot based office
- Free parking
- Workplace culture of teamwork and collaboration
The mission of the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Western Operations) is to provide excellence in aeromedical and primary health care across Western Australia. Every member of the RFDS WO team contributes to that mission and living our values of showing respect, demonstrating fairness, utilising diversity and being safe. Every year, the RFDS WO provides urgent retrieval for about 10,000 patients in regional WA. A further 10,000 appointments are provided in primary healthcare clinics in remote communities, including GP, nurse, dental and mental health care. RFDS crews are committed to providing the finest care to the furthest corners of the State, using the highest standards of clinical care, aviation safety and technology to make a difference to people living and working across WA – the largest and most remote health jurisdiction in the world.
The RFDS in WA operates five bases in Perth, Broome, Port Hedland, Kalgoorlie and Meekatharra. Our 24/7 operations centre at Jandakot Airport coordinates complex logistics for patient retrievals and clinics across the State. We work in partnership with government, business and the community, and are proud to work on Country with Aboriginal medical services and many local service providers.
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
RFDSWO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities to apply. Please note applicants require the right to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.