Manager Primary Health Care
- Primary Health Care Leadership Opportunity
- Full time role
- Based in Port Augusta
About the RFDS (Central Operations)
We are leaders in providing aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural and regional locations across South Australia and the Northern Territory. As we head toward our 100th year of providing services, we launch a new strategic plan with a focus on becoming more specialised, more innovative and a better connected health service provider.
About this Opportunity
You will lead, mentor and coach our dedicated primary health care professionals across multiple disciplines. Your strength lies in your ability to build a cohesive and high performing team with shared purpose. Key to this role will be the ability to translate strategy into operational plans, and engage with stakeholders to identify new primary health care opportunities, ensuring the achievement of organisational objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A post-graduate qualification in a health-related field
- Registration with AHPRA or equivalent discipline regulatory body
- Expertise in the delivery of rural and remote primary health care
- Excellent networking, communication and problem solving skills
- Significant leadership experience at a senior level with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to engage with a wide range of primary health stakeholders
Why join us?
As part of our team, you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best. We offer attractive remuneration including salary packaging benefits and co-contributory superannuation. This is a permanent role located at our Port Augusta Base.
If you are keen to work in an organisation that makes a real difference to all Australians, apply now.
For the position description please click here.
Applications close 27 May 2019
We reserve the right to make an offer prior to the closing date.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer