IT Business Analyst
- Join the innovative team at Australia’s most reputable charity!
- Permanent full-time role with salary packaging benefits
- Free parking and hybrid working arrangements!
About the Royal Flying Doctor Service South Australia / Northern Territory (RFDS SA/NT)
We are trusted leaders in providing aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural and regional locations across South Australia and the Northern Territory. Our five-year Strategic Plan is focused on growing as an innovative, responsive and better-connected health service provider for all Australians.
Watch stories about our people, patients and the communities we serve at finestcare.com.au
About this Opportunity
The IT Business Analyst will report to the IT Project Manager and is responsible for translating business requirements into information that can be used to develop effective technology solutions and works closely with stakeholders to ensure that business systems and recommendations support the business outcomes.
We believe our people – all of our people – keep the Royal Flying Doctor Service flying.
Specifically, you will:
• Develop solutions to business and technology challenges by understanding the business processes and designing feasible technical solutions to meet those needs.
• Assist in the preparation of proposals and business cases to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes.
• Facilitate communication and collaboration between business stakeholders and the technical team.
You are an experienced Business Analyst with exposure to large projects, project management frameworks and software development lifecycles.
To be considered for the role you require:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship management and teamwork skills.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with process mapping and system design methodologies.
As part of our team, you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best. The RFDS offers a supportive environment where our people are valued, and professional development is encouraged. In addition, we also offer:
• Free onsite parking.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Reward and Recognition program
• Comprehensive orientation program for new starters.
• Generous annual salary packaging options to reduce your taxable income including:
• packaging up to $15, 899 of your salary towards loans, rent and bills,
• packaging of an additional $2,650 of your salary via a meal and entertainment card.
To access the position description, please click here and to apply please click on the Apply button below to be redirected to our Career Centre.
For a confidential discussion in relation to the position, please contact Sam Xydias, IT Project Manager via 08 8238 3362.
For a confidential discussion in relation to the recruitment process, please contact Nicola Beckwith Jones, People and Culture Business Partner on 0499 715 104.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 10 December 2023.
Please note that we are unable to accept late applications, or applications submitted via email.
The RFDS has mandatory vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Please note, we reserve the right to appoint to the position before the published closing date. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application as early as possible!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a positive culture and offers a diverse, safe and supportive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.