General Services Assistants
- Are you keen to work in remote SA?
- Part time roles in each location - Marla, Andamooka & Marree
- Must be able to participate in an on-call roster
Working with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) you will be joining a team of dedicated professionals providing health care to people living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia.
RFDS Central Operations operates health care clinics in Andamooka, Marla and Marree. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated General Services Assistants eager to support the Remote Area Nurses (RAN) in providing health services to the community and visitors.
This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks including manual handling, general facility maintenance, administration and safety compliance.
To be successful you will need:
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Current first aid or willing to undertake
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed communication skills with the desire to join a team committed to providing support to the community
The roster will require an on-call component over 7 days. Local residents are encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to join our team in providing the finest care to the furthest corner, apply now.
For further information please call Kimberly Harn ph: (08) 8238 3333
To apply please visit our Career Centre by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer