Health Service Assistant
- Unique opportunities
- 2 x 0.5 FTE in each location - Marla, Andamooka & Marree
- Must be able to participate in an on-call roster
Join a great Australian icon. Working with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) you will be joining a team of dedicated professionals providing health care to people living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia.
RFDS Central Operations operates primary health care clinics in Andamooka, Marla and Marree. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Health Service Assistants eager to support the Remote Area Nurses (RAN) in providing primary health care and emergency services to the community and visitors.
This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks including entry level clinical support, general facility maintenance, administration and safety compliance.
To be successful you will need:
- Current first aid or willing to undertake
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience working in health care desirable
- Well-developed communication skills with the desire to join a team committed to delivering integrated and quality healthcare patient outcomes
This is a unique and exciting career opportunity offering attractive remuneration including salary packaging, professional development opportunities and a friendly supportive team. The roster for this role can be flexible but will require an on-call component over 7 days. Local residents are encouraged to apply.
For the position description and to apply please click here.
If you are keen to join our team in providing the finest care to the furthest corner, apply now.
For further information please call Judy Whitehead ph: (08) 8238 3333
To apply please visit our Career Centre by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
Applications close 25 February 2019
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer