Aircraft Ground Handler – Mascot Base (Part time position)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver extensive health care and 24-hour emergency service to those who live in and travel through remote, rural and regional Australia.
Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) is now looking for a Part Time Aircraft Ground Handler for our Mascot Base. This role will include working 48hrs per fortnight with rostered 12 hour shifts.
The Ground Handler is responsible for delivering 24/7 aircraft availability including:
- The ground handling of aircraft arrivals and departures
- Towing and positioning of aircraft
- Assisting with the general servicing of aircraft
- Carry out re-fuelling duties
- Cleaning of aircraft and maintenance hanger
- Driving and operating ground service equipment.
- Suitable experience in a previous similar role
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to hold an ASIC pass
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Experience in fuel handling
- Dangerous goods awareness
- Forklift licence (desirable)
To apply: Email a current resume, qualifications and details of two current referee to email@example.com
For enquiries or to obtain a position description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 29th March 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia is an equal opportunity employer.