General Practitioner - Registrar - February 2020 Intake
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver comprehensive primary health, telehealth and emergency retrieval services.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) South Eastern Section is now looking for General Practitioner Registrars for our intakes in February 2020.
Based in Broken Hill, the General Practitioner will work as part of a committed multi-disciplinary team, including GPs, Primary Health nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers, Dental, Mental Health, Alcohol and other drug clinicians and administrative support staff. Delivery of primary health care services is from our Clive Bishop Medical Centre in Broken Hill, and at remote community clinics.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
- GP Synergy eligibility, or ACCRM Independent pathway
- GPT 1, 2, 3, extended skills and extension assessment, or PRRT Year 1, 2, 3, 4
- A commitment to general practice in rural and remote locations
What we Offer:
- Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment
- Cash Salary: $152,454 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Total remuneration (cash and non-cash components): $195,737 per annum plus superannuation
- Salary sacrificing provisions
- Fully furnished housing provided and relocation expenses reimbursed
- Two weeks’ study leave and six weeks’ annual leave per annum
- Supervision by committed and professional General Practitioners with experience in rural and remote general practice.
For more information about these positions or to discuss your interest, please contact Sheree Quinn via email on Sheree.Quinn@rfdsse.org.au
GP Synergy Eligible Applicants: Apply directly through GP Synergy portal, with request to be placed with Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) https://gpsynergy.com.au/
ACCRM Independent Pathway Applicants: Email your cover letter, CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 13th December 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS Of Australia Is An Equal Opportunity Employer