Broken Hill (New South Wales)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver comprehensive primary health, telehealth and emergency retrieval services.
Based in Broken Hill, the General Practitioner will work as part of a committed multi-disciplinary team, including GPs, Primary Health nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers, Dental, Mental Health, Alcohol and other drug clinicians and administrative support staff. Delivery of primary health care services is from our Clive Bishop Medical Centre in Broken Hill, and at remote community clinics.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
• FRACGP or FACRRM essential
• Significant professional interest in primary health care in rural and remote communities
• Experience in telehealth medicine
• Willingness to supervise GP registrars
• Medicare provider number
What we Offer:
• Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment
• Competitive salary with ability to salary sacrifice
• Study leave for professional development
• Personal access to GP Rural Incentive Program
• Attendance options including full time or part time block attendance
• Opportunity to relocate with relocation expenses provided, or fly in fly out with accommodation provided.
For more information or to discuss your interest, please contact Health Workforce Manager Kylie Peacock via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: Email your resume, cover letter and credentials to email@example.com
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS of Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer