Flight Nurse - Dubbo
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver telehealth and a 24-hour emergency retrieval service to rural and remote Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) South Eastern Section is now seeking applications from Registered Nurses with Midwifery qualifications to join our Dubbo Medical Team in the full time position of Flight Nurse. As a Flight Nurse you will provide emergency, inter-hospital and retrieval in-flight care throughout the SE Section's Network, an area of 640,000 sq km covering areas of remote NSW, SA and Qld.
To apply you must:
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be a registered nurse and registered midwife with AHPRA
- Have critical care qualifications and/or experience (ED or ICU)
- Have a minimum of five years post graduate experience
In return, the RFDS SE offers:
- Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment
- FTE commencement salary of $123,268 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus salary packaging
- Relocation expenses reimbursed as per policy
- Six (6) weeks annual leave per year
- Generous salary packaging options
- Ongoing professional development and study leave
For more information: Please contact People and Culture via email email@example.com
To apply: Email your resume, cover letter and copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is based in Dubbo and FIFO arrangements are not available.
Applications close Friday, 1st November 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS Of Australia Is An Equal Opportunity Employer