Flight Nurse - Broken Hill (Full Time and Part Time Positions)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) is seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses with Midwifery qualifications to join our Broken Hill Medical Team in the position of Flight Nurse.
As a Flight Nurse you will provide emergency, inter-hospital and retrieval in-flight care throughout the SE Section's Network, an area of 640,000 sq km covering areas of remote NSW, SA and Qld. We have a number of opportunities, and will welcome applications for full time or part time (0.5) attendance.
To apply you must:
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be a registered nurse and registered midwife with AHPRA
- Have critical care qualifications and/or experience (ED or ICU)
- Have a minimum of five years post graduate experience
In return, the RFDS SE offers:
- Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment
- FTE commencement salary of $123,268
- Four on Four off rotating roster
- Six (6) weeks annual leave per year
- Generous salary packaging options
- Ongoing professional development and study leave
Full Time Permanent Position - The candidates are required to be based at Broken Hill. RFDS will support with relocation expenses as per policy. This is a permanent position with RFDS.
Part Time Contract Position - Part time (0.5) position will be offered as a contract for maximum 12 months with possible extension options. FIFO arrangements are available for this part time position and RFDS will provide the successful candidate with:
- Furnished accommodation for the duration of shift work
- Return flights for each shift block – from Sydney or Adelaide only
- Car, work mobile phone and internet
To apply: Send your CV and cover letter indicating your preference for full time or part time employment, along with copies of your qualifications and AHPRA Registration to email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 22nd November 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS Of Australia Is An Equal Opportunity Employer