- Join the team and further your career at Australia’s most reputable charity!
- Permanent full time and part time roles available!
- Free parking, relocation assistance and salary packaging options available!
About the Royal Flying Doctor Service South Australia / Northern Territory (RFDS SA/NT)
We are trusted leaders in providing aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural and regional locations across South Australia and the Northern Territory. Our five-year Strategic Plan is focused on growing as an innovative, responsive and better-connected health service provider for all Australians.
Watch stories about our people, patients and the communities we serve at finestcare.com.au
About this Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Flight Nurse Manager, as a Flight Nurse, you will be motivated to work in a diverse, fulfilling and rewarding environment.
We believe our people – all of our people – keep the Royal Flying Doctor Service flying.
Specifically, you will:
• Be at the forefront in delivery of aeromedical health services, providing primary response, intensive care, obstetrics and trauma services, including emergency retrievals, as part of our high-performance aeromedical team
• Work in a dynamic environment using your skills and experience to deliver outstanding patient care where two days are never the same.
• An AHPRA Registered Nurse and Midwife with Emergency and/or Intensive Care Nursing qualifications.
• Someone who has a sense of adventure.
• Professional in your approach to service delivery.
• Able to work collaboratively with other professionals to provide high quality health care
To be considered for the role you require:
• AHPRA Registered Nurse and Midwife with Emergency and/or Intensive Care Nursing qualifications
As part of our team, you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best. The RFDS offers a supportive environment where our people are valued, and professional development is encouraged. In addition, we also offer:
• Free onsite parking
• Generous relocation assistance
• Reward and recognition program
• Learning management system
• Employee Assistance Program
• Comprehensive orientation program for new starters
• Generous annual salary packaging options to reduce your taxable income including:
• packaging up to $15, 899 of your salary towards loans, rent and bills
• packaging of an additional $2,650 of your salary via a meal and entertainment card.
For the Position Description click here and to apply please click on the Apply button below to be redirected to our Career Centre
For a confidential discussion in relation to the position, please contact Chloe Gore, Flight Nurse Manager via 08 8150 1303.
For a confidential discussion in relation to the recruitment process, please contact Nicola Beckwith-Jones, People and Culture Business Partner via 0499 715 104.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 27 February 2024.
Please note that we are unable to accept late applications, or applications submitted via email.
The RFDS has mandatory vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Please note, we reserve the right to appoint to the position before the published closing date. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application as early as possible!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a positive culture and offers a diverse, safe and supportive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.