Line Pilots SA/NT: Expressions of Interest
- Register your expression of interest
- Adelaide Base, South Australia
- Port Augusta Base, South Australia
- Alice Springs Base, Northern Territory
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is always interested to receive expressions of interest from Pilots who want to join our team of dedicated professionals in providing aviation services that enable people living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia to receive health care.
Motivated and experienced Pilots are encouraged to register their details, to be considered for any future opportunities that may arise. Once registered, you can log back in at any time to update personal details, add new qualifications or work experience, and upload new CVs or cover letters.Qualifications and experience required:
- CASA CPL (A)
- Current IPC (3 renewals)
- 2500 hours as pilot-in-command
- 200 hours night
- 500 hours multi-engine or 500 hours turbine experience
- PC12 experience preferred
- Remote experience desirable.
This role operates over a 24/7 roster encompassing a variety of day, afternoon and night shifts.
We offer attractive remuneration including salary packaging.
For the position description please click here.
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency.
To register your expression of interest for future vacancies and create your career profile with us, apply now.