Emergency Medicine Registrars DBO
Emergency Medicine Registrars
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Dubbo (New South Wales)
Exceptional Professional Satisfaction + Salary + Relocation + Salary Packaging Benefits
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) South Eastern Section has a number of opportunities for Emergency Medicine Registrars to join our Dubbo Base. Contracts are for a minimum 12 month period.
Based in Dubbo, with rotations to Broken Hill, Registrar’s work across RFDS emergency retrieval, Dubbo Base Hospital Emergency Department, and the new VCare telehealth unit. RFDS emergency retrieval and Dubbo Emergency Department are accredited with ACEM (6 months training for Emergency Medicine and 6 months for a Special Skills term in Pre-hospital and Retrieval).
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
• 12 months critical care (ED or ICU) and at least 6 months of Anaesthetics experience
• Experience in the management of critically ill patients including trauma
• Knowledge of ALS, APLS, ATLS (or equivalents) and modern critical care practice
• Evidence of competency in procedures relevant to critical care in medicine
• Pre hospital experience
• Experience in regional/rural/remote/telehealth medicine
• Obstetric experience
• Working in high functioning teams
• Australian permanent resident/citizen
You will be well supported with regular medical training and there is tremendous scope to develop your skills as a clinician in a supportive but demanding environment.
• Generous salary and salary sacrificing and annual leave provisions
• Fully furnished housing and relocation expenses
• Two weeks study leave, six weeks annual leave per annum
• Access to regular medical training
• Professional subscription coverage
• Opportunity to work in outback Australia with an iconic organisation providing a valuable service to rural and remote communities
For more information or to apply email your resume, credentials and details of two referees to email@example.com
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS of Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view members of our Emergency Retrieval team participating in simulator training visit: