Emergency Medicine FACEM
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) South Eastern Section is now looking for Emergency Medicine Fellows (FACEM) to join our Broken Hill Base and has flexible working arrangements available.
Our Broken Hill base provides 24/7 telehealth and emergency retrieval services over a large geographical area of NSW. You will provide advice from minor injuries right through to critical care via telephone/video alongside tasking the aircraft for emergency retrieval where you will provide advanced critical care as the medical officer on board.
- Fellow of ACEM
- Providing regional/rural/remote/telehealth medicine
- Pre hospital/ Retrieval
Benefits (Pro rata)
- FTE Salary Range: $228,000 - $ 299,150 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Fully furnished housing provided (all utilities paid) and relocation expenses reimbursed
- Salary sacrificing and annual leave provisions
- Two weeks’ study leave and six weeks’ annual leave per annum
- Access to regular medical training and a dedicated individual budget for professional development
- Professional subscription coverage
Part Time FIFO Position – Flexible FTE options available. RFDS will provide the successful candidate with
- Fully furnished accommodation for the duration of shift work
- Return flights for each shift block will be negotiated
- Car, work mobile phone and internet provided
Full Time Position - The candidates are required to be based at Broken Hill. Fully furnished housing provided and RFDS will reimburse relocation expenses as per policy.
Contracts are for 12 months initially.
For more information about these positions: Please send your query via email to email@example.com
To apply: Email covering letter, CV, credentials and details of 2 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday, 7th June 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS of Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view members of our Emergency Retrieval team participating in simulator training visit: