Dubbo Visitor Experience (Casual Positions x3)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service, South Eastern Section is offering a truly unique opportunity to work within one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. With the newly established Visitor Experience Centre opening in Dubbo, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about tourism, and in providing excellent customer service, to join us as a Casual Customer Service Officer at Dubbo. As the Customer Service Officer, your main responsibilities are:
- Be the face of RFDS, welcome visitors, process entry/ticketing
- Answering phone, internet, face to face inquiries
- Provide information about RFDS aero-medical retrieval, inter-hospital transfer & primary healthcare service
- Perform retail sales, inventory management, and presentation of merchandise within a vibrant gift-shop and on-line shop environment
- Deliver service excellence to internal and external customers
- Encourage visitors to establish a long-term donor relationship with the RFDS
- Assist with special events, promotions and public relations activities
- Other visitor experience related duties as required
Criteria to be successful in this position, you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a retail sales or tourism environment are highly desirable
- True believer of excellent customer service delivery
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within a collaborative team environment
- Confidence in public speaking or a willingness to develop ability in this area
- Proven computer and register skills, end of day balance and reconciliation
Successful applicants will work as part of a team, hours will vary across a 7 day per week roster and public holiday working hours.
For more information about the position: please contact Michelle Wishart – Visitor Experience Coordinator on 1800 847 487
To apply: hit the APPLY button on this page or forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include at least two referees in your resume.
Applications close: 26 July 2019
RFDSSE is an equal opportunity employer
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.