Dubbo Base Manager
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (South Eastern Section) is one of the countries leading not for profit agencies and the leader in the provision of aeromedical services to regional and remote communities. The South Eastern Section provides traditional aeromedical services across the region as well as contracted aviation support to the NSW Air Ambulance based at Dubbo Airport.
- Develop and expand your service delivery and leadership with an iconic brand
- An attractive remuneration package including salary sacrifice provisions will be provided to the successful candidate
- Full time permanent contract
We are currently seeking applications form a highly motivated, commercially oriented, customer focused leader to manage the day-to-day operations of the NSW Air Ambulance contract delivered through the Dubbo Base.
Whilst the primary responsibilities of the role will cover the Dubbo operation, the role requires leadership and commercial maturity and the ability to manage within a structurally and geographically complex organisation.
- Lead a service oriented team, manage commercial contract including, contract delivery, administration, reporting and leadership of staff preferably within the aviation, health or logistics environment
- Liaise with other departments and make operational decisions in relation to the contract, recruitment and staff performance management
- Demonstrated leadership of diverse teams, in a multi-functional environment
- Prepare commercial business documents and budgeting reports
- Manage general office functions and activities
- Identify ways to increase business efficiency and mitigate potential business/operational risk
- Develop solutions to problems and issues as they arise and make structured recommendations through the reporting chain
- Graduate qualifications (Management, Health or Aviation preferred)
- Sound knowledge and experience in Aviation and/or Health regulations
- Demonstrated competence in computer literacy, organisational skills and ability to problem solve
- Proven experience in pro-active safety management as well as WH&S obligations in the workplace.
- Exceptional stakeholder and contract management skills and experience
This role is a great step into working with a diverse team who work collaboratively to support the Royal Flying Doctor Service (SE) in the delivery of their services.
Enquiries regarding this role should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 14th December 2018.
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS South Eastern Section is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.