Dentist - Broken Hill and Dubbo
Join the Royal Flying Doctor Service and let your Dental Career take Flight!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. The RFDS South Eastern Section has provided dental services to people in rural and remote communities in Far West and Upper Western NSW, SA and QLD for more than 20 years. Our dental team provides oral health services via fly in fly out clinics from Dubbo and Broken Hill, as well as services from our mobile dental van.
We have opportunities available for experienced team oriented Dentists to join our team in Broken Hill and Dubbo.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
• Significant professional interest in remote dentistry
• AHPRA registration and rights to work in Australia
• NSW Working With Children Check (or eligibility to apply)
• Medicare provider number
What We Offer:
• Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment. You will be exposed to a broad range of dental conditions, with good patient flow, across rural and remote communities.
• Competitive salary with ability to salary sacrifice.
• Attendance options include full time or part time block attendance.
• Opportunity to relocate with relocation expenses provided, or fly in fly out with accommodation provided.
For more information or to discuss your interest, please contact Health Workforce Manager Kylie Peacock via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: Email your resume, cover letter detailing your attendance and residence preferences, and credentials to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 28 February 2020
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer