Data Control Officer
Work for Australia’s most reputable charity!
1 FTE, permanent, Adelaide
Free parking, hybrid working arrangements and salary packaging options available!
About the Royal Flying Doctor Service South Australia / Northern Territory (RFDS SA/NT)
We are trusted leaders in providing aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural and regional locations across South Australia and the Northern Territory. Our five-year Strategic Plan is focused on growing as an innovative, responsive and better-connected health service provider for all Australians.
Watch stories about our people, patients and the communities we serve at finestcare.com.au
About this Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, as the Data Control Officer, you will be responsible for carrying out assigned tasks primarily relating to technical records, general aircraft continued airworthiness administration and maintenance.
We believe our people – all of our people – keep the Royal Flying Doctor Service flying.
Specifically, you will:
- Carry out assigned work tasks and projects under the direction of the Production Manager.
- Produce accurate reports and process aircraft work packs in a timely manner.
- Complete processing of completed work packages within WinAir.
- Accurately report aircraft documentation errors.
- Provide feedback to Engineers regarding maintenance recording errors.
- Plan workload and prioritise to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of work tasks.
- Suggest and promote creative ideas and approaches to improve individual and team performance.
- Build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to maintaining our accreditation to all safety and quality accreditation programs by participating in ongoing education and actively supporting the implementation of initiatives.
- The ability to work independently while contributing to team goals.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines and proactively manage assigned work requirements.
- The ability to manage multiple work priorities whilst maintaining focus on achievement of high standards.
To be considered for the role you require:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced data entry and analysis skills and experience.
As part of our team, you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best. The RFDS offers a supportive environment where our people are valued, and professional development is encouraged. In addition, we also offer:
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Free onsite parking.
- Remote allowances for working in rural and remote areas
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive orientation program for new starters
- Generous annual salary packaging options to reduce your taxable income including:
- packaging up to $15, 899 of your salary towards loans, rent and bills
- packaging of an additional $2,650 of your salary via a meal and entertainment card.
To access the position description, please click here.
For a confidential discussion in relation to the position, please contact Rob Hane, Production Manager on 0400 039 288. For a confidential discussion in relation to the recruitment process, please contact Matilda Gilfillan, Talent Acquisition Partner via (08) 8238 3309.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 27 September 2023.
Please note that we are unable to accept late applications, or applications submitted via email.
The RFDS has mandatory vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Please note, we reserve the right to appoint to the position before the published closing date. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application as early as possible!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a positive culture and offers a diverse, safe and supportive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.