Executive Assistant to the CEO
Proudly serving Australians since 1928 and voted Australia’s most reputable charity 8 years in a row, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aeromedical and primary health services for people in rural and remote Australia.
We believe in creating opportunities so all Victorians have the choice to access essential primary health care services.
The Flying Doctors Victoria are now accepting applications for the role of Executive Assistant. Based at our beautifully located Head Office in the heart of Richmond, this full time role exists to provide gold standard executive assistance and administrative support to the Chief Executive of RFDS Victoria, the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership team. Working within a close knit team, the position requires a flexible approach and encompasses a broad range of duties and responsibilities, including the supervision of one direct report.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a motivated and efficient self-starter and display outstanding organisational skills. A high degree of professional presentation, a strong moral and ethical compass and a passion for working in the not-for-profit industry and the mission of the Flying Doctor will be essential in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of working in the NFP sector
- Proven experience providing support to Board or Executive level management teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to initiate and prepare correspondence, briefing papers and reports
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently, show initiative and exercise discretionary judgment
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration or related health industry (desirable)
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and close knit team who are passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of rural Victorians and supporting the work of the Flying Doctor across the state.
If this sounds like the role for you please supply a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the position by COB Monday 23rd of September.
RFDS VIC is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.