The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Western Operations) has an outstanding history of service and excellence in aero-medical and primary health care across Australia. One of Australia’s most iconic brands, every hour of every day the RFDS is performing lifesaving work across Western Australia.
We have a very unique opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join us on at our Broome base on a part-time basis (0.8). The successful applicant will be supporting our Base Administrator to provide co-ordination and maintenance support to the base team including management & maintenance of company properties and staff housing.
About the role
- Providing administration support to our Broome base.
- Arranging accommodation, including the maintenance, cleaning, and furniture for relocating employees.
- Ensuring new starters are orientated to the base, town and their accommodation.
- Ensuring the base is running efficiently by arranging cleaning for the base and fleet, maintaining equipment, maintaining and ordering supplies.
- Word processing and filing.
- Basic payment processing and receipting.
- Running errands including collections and drop offs.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to support local events and promotion.
- Previous experience working in an office administration role.
- Experience in property maintenance management (preferred).
- Well-developed organisational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks within critical timeframes, with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- Drivers licence.
Now is the time to be part of a dedicated group of people who make a real difference to the community! We are driven by our values and we offer our teams a friendly and dynamic work environment, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative aero-medical provider.
This is an exciting and rewarding role, suited to highly motivated individuals. If you believe you possess the relevant attributes and skills to excel and thrive in this role, then we would like to hear from you!
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
RFDS (Western Operations) is committed to providing aeromedical services across Western Australia.
By ensuring our workforce is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, we are helping protect our people and our patients; and safeguarding our 24/7 service delivery.
If you are a successful candidate for a position with our team, being vaccinated against COVID-19 will be a term of your employment conditions.
RFDSWO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities to apply.
Please note applicants require the right to work in Australia, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.