RFDS are looking for a Dentist to join our Dental Team who service our Bourke community.
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Casual contract
- Based from Dubbo with overnight travel required
- No two days are the same
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organizations in the world.
The RFDS South Eastern Section has provided Dental services to people in rural and remote communities in Far West and Upper Western NSW, SA and QLD for more than 20 years. Our Dental team provides oral health services via fly in fly out clinics from Dubbo and Broken Hill, as well as services from our mobile dental van.
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Dentist to join our team.
This position will be based from Dubbo, providing dental services from the Bourke Aboriginal Corporation Health Service, however, there may be opportunities to work across our network from both Broken Hill and Dubbo, servicing some of the other 20 clinics. This position will fly/ drive to Bourke on a Monday and stay overnight, providing daily dental clinics and then returning to Dubbo on a Thursday afternoon.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
- AHPRA registration
- NSW radiation licence
- Provider number and prescriber numbers
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check ( NSW)
- Significant professional interest in remote dentistry
- Experience working with Indigenous (preferred)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience (preferred)
- Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment. You will be exposed to a broad range of dental conditions, with good patient flow, across rural and remote communities.
- Ability to salary sacrifice.
- Opportunity to be part of a dental team providing much needed child and adult dental services to the more disadvantaged communities.