Oral Health Therapist
Oral Health Therapist
RFDS are looking for an Oral Health Therapist to join our Dental Team. You will be required to work across our network, servicing over 20 clinics.
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Permanent / Full Time
- No two days are the same
- Based from Dubbo
- Overnight travel required
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organizations in the world.
The RFDS South Eastern Section has provided Dental services to people in rural and remote communities in Far West and Upper Western NSW, SA and QLD for more than 20 years. Our Dental team provides oral health services via fly in fly out clinics from Dubbo and Broken Hill, as well as services from our mobile dental van.
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Oral Health Therapist to join our team.
This position will be based in Dubbo, however there will be requirement to work across our network from both Broken Hill and Dubbo, servicing over 20 clinics.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
· AHPRA registration
· Significant professional interest in remote dentistry
· Medicare provider number and able to provide care under CDBS
· Relevant experience as an Oral Health Therapist
· Experience working with Indigenous communities (preferred)
What we Offer:
· Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment. You will be exposed to a broad range of dental conditions, with good patient flow, across rural and remote communities.
· Ability to salary package.
· Opportunity to be a part of a dental team providing much needed child and adult dental services to the more disadvantaged communities
For more information or to discuss your interest: please email Rural & Remote Dental Services Manager, Lyn Mayne at Lyn.Mayne@rfdsse.org.au
RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.