Outback Trek Café are currently seeking an experienced cook to join us our team at the RFDS Base. Working in both the café and for catered events
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
- Fuel up on great food
- Casual role
- Friendly and supportive team
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world.
Based at our Outback Trek Café in Dubbo, we're currently seeking a casual cook to join our friendly team. The Cook is responsible for ensuring the menu and all food ordered by customers is prepared and presented to a quality healthy food and beverage standard in an efficient and timely manner.
- Saturday and Sunday 7.30am - 2.30pm
- Monday 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Possibility of more hours dependent on business needs
- A NSW Working With Children Check (or ability to obtain) and willing to undergo a Police Check
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Food Standards Code
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Food Act 2003
- Must be confident and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must hold a current Food Handler Basics Certificate or Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
The RFDS (South Eastern Section) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.