Technical Records Officer
Technical Records Officer
The Technical Records Officer will join the Airworthiness team to ensure accuracy and compliance for the RFDS!
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Permanent / Full Time
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic RFDS team!
- Not-for-profit tax-free benefits up to $18,550, increasing your take-home pay
- Permanent, Full time role based in Brisbane
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) (RFDS) is looking for skilled, passionate and committed Technical Records Officer (TRO) to support the Airworthiness team and perform functions related to the maintenance control of the RFDS (Queensland Section) fleet.
The Technical Records Officer is responsible for the digital processing, distribution, and acquittal of aircraft maintenance documentation to ensure the effectiveness of Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Control programs developed for the RFDS (Queensland Section) aircraft fleet.
The Technical Records Officer is a Permanent, Full-Time role based in Brisbane.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Airworthiness Manager with quality assurance to ensure accuracy and compliance of the technical record data
- Support the administration functions of the Airworthiness team for the effectiveness of Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Control for the RFDS (Queensland Section) aircraft fleet
- Collate maintenance tasks in work orders in accordance with the Maintenance Control Manual maintenance planning processes in compliance with CASA system of maintenance regulations
- Perform updates and processes in virtual Maintenance Control database
- File aircraft technical records logbook entries in SharePoint and Maintenance Management System
- Undertaking specialist projects and engineering administration as required
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in aviation or aircraft engineering and aircraft maintenance environments
- Sound knowledge or ability to understand the regulatory environment in relation to Aircraft Maintenance and Airworthiness Control
- Proven attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Previous exposure to information database software system or similar maintenance system programs
- Exposure to Quality control systems and procedures
- High level of technical competence in data entry and quality control
- Competitive Salary + Super + Salary packaging of $18, 550; increasing your take home pay
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service team
- Be an integral team member by supporting Queenslanders and making a real impact to healthcare in Queensland
- Work with people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution
- Comprehensive and supportive orientation program
- Employee Assistance Program Advice for staff and their families (support, nutrition & financial)
- Private health insurance discounts
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, RFDS delivers extensive primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency service, from nine strategic bases, to those who live, work and travel throughout Australia.
As a member of the team driving RFDS from behind the scenes, you’ll come to work knowing that your efforts are enabling our work in helping people in Queensland communities.
This role will close on the 19th November2023 however; shortlisting may commence before the end date so don’t delay in applying!
For further information regarding this role please contact RFDS Talent Acquisition, Lachlan Otto on 0408 520 532.
Royal Flying Doctor Service acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the Traditional Custodians of the land. The RFDS is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of healthcare. We embrace diversity and welcome all people irrespective of faith, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please note: This role may be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, will be subject to criminal history and may be required to undergo a preemployment medical assessment. There may be a requirement to travel in QLD for this role and work out of hours maybe required to respond to unscheduled outages and major incidents affecting critical systems.