Working in a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding environment, our Line Pilots provide aviation services to people living in rural areas.
- Transport / Logistics / Drivers
- Permanent / Full Time
- Various Locations - Which base will you choose?
- Work for an iconic organisation providing health care to rural and remote areas
- Attractive remuneration package
Working in a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding environment, our Line Pilots provide aviation services that enable people living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia to receive health care. Every day is different and brings new challenges and highlights. What are you waiting for, jump on board, this could be the flight of your life!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (South Eastern Section) (RFDSSE) service is expanding and we are seeking applications for the position of Line Pilot to join our team at various bases including:
- Launceston; and
- Broken Hill.
- Attractive remuneration package. Salary Packaging (potentially increasing your take home pay by 5-10%)
- Great roster giving you work/life balance and managing fatigue associated with shift work
- Relocation assistance
- Generous leave entitlement
- Australian CPL with ATPL subjects
- Multi engine command instrument rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Total time – 2500 Hours
- Total time in command – 2000 Hours
- Total time – multi engine – 500 Hours
- Night experience – 200 Hours
- Instrument time – 100 Hours
- Australian citizenship, residency or an approved work visa
- Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Remote area flying experience
- Preferred 4 instrument proficiency checks
- Turbine experience is preferred but not required
- Past experience in working shifts over a 24 hour period
As a part of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations the role requires pre-employment drug and alcohol testing. Candidates are required to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC), a current Driver’s Licence and must undergo working with children and police checks. Some of our contracts require evidence of immunity or vaccination against certain diseases.
Our Values of Reliability, Care, Trust and Safety shape the way we work as individuals, as team members and with the communities we serve.
The RFDS (South Eastern Section) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RFDSSE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.