Administration Officer - Payroll
Administration Officer - Payroll
Exciting opportunity to develop your Payroll career and join the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section)!
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Contract or Temp
- Work flexibly with a fun and supportive team
- Benefits of up to $18,550 tax-free salary, work mobile, laptop & uniform
- Free parking at our modern office located at the International Airport
Are you looking for a role to begin your payroll career? Then this is the one for you! Due to exciting internal projects and growth, an opportunity has become available for a Payroll Officer to join our People & Culture team on full-time, 12-month max-term contract.
As part of the wider People and Culture team, the Payroll Officer will assist in accurately and efficiently processing the company payroll ensuring compliance with legislative and statutory changes. Reporting to the Payroll Lead, you will;
- Process an end-to-end fortnightly pay run.
- Prepare and analyse reports.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records.
- Respond to, support and resolve payroll queries.
- Support the Payroll Lead and People and Culture team when required.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is eager to learn and willing to contribute to a high-performing and supportive team.
- Relevant experience in a similar role or administration
- Proficiency in using Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and a "can-do" attitude!
We value our people, and we are passionate about making a difference for people who live, work and travel in remote, rural, and regional Australia. By joining the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section), you will have access to the following:
- Work with a great team of people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution
- Base Salary up to 65K + Superannuation
- Access to generous not-for-profit tax-free benefits up to $18, 500, increasing your take home pay
- We will provide you with the training you need to succeed in this role!
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program including counselling, nutrition sessions, financial sessions, and legal advice
- Private health insurance discounts
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service team!
For further information regarding this role please contact RFDS Talent Acquisition on 07 38527553 or email@example.com
Applications close on the 04/06/2023, however, shortlisting may commence prior to this date.
Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Check and may be required to undergo a medical assessment and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
RFDS (Queensland Section) works with vulnerable patients in remote parts of Queensland and provides an essential service to many regional and remote communities. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, our patients, and these communities, as well as to manage the risks involved in service delivery and COVID-19 transmission in these communities and our workplaces, our staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are the successful candidate the requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including maintaining any recommended booster requirements, will be a term of your employment, as will the requirement to provide proof of vaccination.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) (Queensland) is passionate about fostering equality within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds.