Provide administration support to RFDS Mount Isa Base through data entry, general administration, reception, and travel coordination.
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Permanent / Full Time
- Permanent, full-time role
- GREAT BENEFITS! up to 56K base+ $220 Rent/Mortgage Assistance- weekly+ Super
- Showcase your Admin skills with the RFDS Queensland Section!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) (RFDS) are leaders in providing access to aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural, and regional locations. In our journey towards our 100th year of providing services, we are committed to providing the finest care in the furthest corner.
As an exciting new opportunity, we are currently seeking an Administrator Officer to join our team in Mount Isa. We are looking for a dynamic individual to work on a permanent basis supporting the Base Administration team.
Duties will include;
- Reception duties (Customer service, inbox management, and incoming calls)
- General administration support for Medical, Nursing, and Aviation teams.
- Clinical and non-clinical data entry and reporting
- Coordination of travel bookings of the FIFO team
Who we are looking for?
- Certificate III / IV in Administration (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Administration or Data entry / Records Management role
- Proven ability to handle challenging operational situations by utilising well-developed problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve team-based outcomes
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Highly competent in maintaining confidentiality
Why Join Us?
We value our people, and we are passionate about making a difference for people who live, work and travel in remote, rural, and regional Australia. By joining the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section), you will have access to the following:
- Work with a great team of people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution
- Base Salary up to 56K + Superannuation
- Access to generous not-for-profit tax-free benefits up to $18, 500
- Ongoing Remote Area Package – Gratuity- after 12 months of service ($3,291) + Rent/ Mortgage Assistance ($220 per week)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program including counselling, nutrition sessions, financial sessions, and legal advice
- Private health insurance discounts
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service team!
For further information regarding this role please contact RFDS Talent Acquisition on 07 38527553 or email@example.com
Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Check and Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing. Candidates are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence and obtain an ASIC Card.
RFDS (Queensland Section) works with vulnerable patients in remote parts of Queensland and provides an essential service to many regional and remote communities. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, our patients, and these communities, as well as to manage the risks involved in service delivery and COVID-19 transmission in these communities and our workplaces, our staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are the successful candidate the requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including maintaining any recommended booster requirements, will be a term of your employment, as will the requirement to provide proof of vaccination.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) (Queensland) is passionate about fostering equality within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds.