Dental Practice Manager
Dental Practice Manager
We're seeking an experienced DA or Oral Health Therapist to join the Dental team in the newly created role of Dental Practice Manager.
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Contract or Temp
- 12 month contract (potential to be extended)
- Based in Broken Hill or Dubbo
- Generous salary packaging
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is an organisation that requires little introduction. We’ve been supporting rural and remote communities since 1928 and are there when we’re needed most. In the past 12 months we have delivered over 85,000 occasions of care including Emergency Retrieval, Patient Transfers, Mental Health Consultations, Dental Care and Vaccinations and we’re now seeking a Practice Manager to join our Dental team.
Are you a Dental Assistant or Oral Health Therapist whose looking for a change and something new? We have a newly created role on a 12 month contract with the potential to be extended.
Reporting to the Rural and Remote Dental Manager, our team currently consists of Oral Health Therapists, Dental Assistants and 10+ FIFO Dentists across the Broken Hill and Dubbo bases. The Dental Practice Manager will directly support the Dental team deliver clinical services across the Far West, and Upper Western NSW through a combination of clinical ( as dental assistant) and non-clinical duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing chairside assistance.
- Administrative duties such as ordering, appointment scheduling, and booking flights and accommodation.
- Rostering and management of the dental teams
- Supporting individuals and the collective Dental team
- Collate program activity data and draft reports for management for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of Cert III in Dental Assisting/ or Qualified Oral Health Therapist
- Demonstrated experience working within a diverse team of professionals and roles.
- Friendly person with strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office suite).
- Being a highly organised, self-motivated and positive individual with a willingness to learn and work as part of an effective dental team.
Our Values: Our Values of Reliability, Care, Trust and Safety shape the way we work as individuals, as team members and with the communities we serve.
The RFDS (South Eastern Section) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.