We are seeking an experienced Clinical Educator to join our team. Have you always wanted to live in the outback?
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Permanent / Full Time
- Generous salary packaging
- Be responsible for delivering education and training programs
- Make your mark in rural health education
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS), South Eastern Section is offering a truly unique opportunity to shape a centre of excellence in rural health education, training and development within one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Educator to join our team. Have you always wanted to live in the outback? Take the plunge and make your mark on the next chapter of the RFDS whilst working in the heritage listed town of Broken Hill. Did we mention it is only a 15-minute drive from home to your new dream job, so what are you waiting for?
What we offer
- Generous salary packaging increasing your take home pay by 5-10%
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation package
- Manage, develop and coordinate education activities for the clinical workforce, including primary care and aeromedical care.
- Collaborate with Health leaders at both Dubbo and Broken Hill on training and education for clinical staff.
- Develop mandatory training requirements and delivery of educational requirements across the section.
- Be responsible for delivering the education and training program for nurses and medical officers as well as undertaking assessments on an annual basis in line with mandatory training and scope of practice.
- Coordinate the implementation and dissemination of RFDSSE and Health Service standard operating procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the training and education area.
- Deliver clinical guidance and development to improve the skills and performance of clinical staff.
- Minimum of five years post graduate nursing experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post-registration qualifications
- Extensive Critical Care (ED or ICU) & Rural and Remote post graduate Certificate
- Cert IV in Workplace training and assessment (or currently undertaking/willing to obtain same)
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of clinically relevant education for general health employees
- Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination
Our Values: Our Values of Reliability, Care, Trust and Safety shape the way we work as individuals, as team members and with the communities we serve.