Administration Assistant - Fundraising
Administration Assistant - Fundraising
Do you love speaking to people on the phone & have a high attention to detail ? Apply now to join our award winning Fundraising & Philanthropy team!
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Permanent - Part time position
- Access to generous not-for-profit tax-free benefits of up to $18,550
- Exciting opportunity to develop your career within a friendly & supportive team!
Join the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) as an Administration Assistant and contribute to our best practice fundraising culture of donor centricity.
About the role
This is an exciting career opportunity to join our award-winning Fundraising & Philanthropy team, on a permanent, part-time basis (0.6 FTE). Working three days per week (Monday, Thursday & Friday), with the added flexibility to work one day per week from home.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to showcase your administrative skills to the Fundraising & Philanthropy team, as well as contribute to further opportunities that arise within the wider RFDS community. Internally, this position is known as the Supporter Care Administrator, supporting, and caring for both our internal and external stakeholders alike.
Key Accountabilities –
- Open daily mail and prepare donations for processing
- Following procedures to process donations received into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Bank and receipt donations with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Assisting supporters with enquiries over the phone and via email
- Maintain and update the CRM database with supporter communication requests, return to sender mail, etc.,
We are seeking a friendly individual with excellent customer service skills and an empathetic approach. You will be systems savvy and display:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous data entry experience with the ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to respond to customer queries in a courteous, prompt, accurate and confident manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We value our people and are passionate about making a difference for people who live, work and travel in remote, rural, and regional Australia. By joining the RFDS, you will:
- Attractive salary and access to generous not-for-profit tax-free benefits of up to $18,550
- Additional company superannuation contribution program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program including counselling, nutrition sessions, financial sessions, and legal advice
- Orientation program including an onsite aeromedical base tour
- Private health insurance discounts
- Novated leasing available
- Access to a full allocation of a newly launched uniform range at no cost
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service team
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. In Queensland, the RFDS employs approximately 450-500 people with positions ranging from pilots, doctors, nurses, engineers, allied health professionals, and a variety of administration and support services roles.
The RFDS delivers a broad range of essential health care services to rural and remote communities, as well as emergency retrieval services.
To discuss opportunities within the RFDS (Queensland Section) please contact Recruitment on: 07 3852 7553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that your application may be subject to review by a representative from Queensland Health and RSQ for the purposes of assessing suitability, experience and qualifications, for the role that you are applying for.
Successful candidates may be subject to a pre-employment medical assessment and will be required to undertake drug and alcohol testing. Candidates are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian driver's licence and obtain an ASIC Card. You will also be required to successfully complete the RFDS credentialing process. Prior to appointment you will be required to provide certified copies of qualifications/registrations and evidence of immunity or vaccination against VPD.
RFDS (Queensland Section) works with vulnerable patients in remote parts of Queensland and provides an essential service to many regional and remote communities. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, our patients and these communities, as well as to manage the risks involved in service delivery and COVID-19 transmission in these communities and our workplaces, our staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are the successful candidate the requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including maintaining any recommended booster requirements, will be a term of your employment, as will the requirement to provide proof of vaccination.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) (Queensland) is passionate about fostering equality within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds.