Outback Trek Café are currently seeking an experienced cook to join us. Working across a 7 day roster in the café and catered events
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
- Based at RFDS Outback Trek Cafe
- Friendly and supportive team
- Casual role
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world.
Based at our Outback Trek Café in Dubbo, we're currently seeking a casual cook to join our friendly team. The Outback Trek Café Cook is responsible for ensuring the menu and all Food ordered by customers is prepared and presented to a quality healthy food and beverage standard in an efficient and timely manner.
Responsibilities also include:
- Manage catering requirements
- Ensure staff are aware and follow safe work practices
- Ensure meals are cooked and presented on time
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen
- Ensure wastage is minimised by careful supervision of food preparation methods
- Full COVID19 Vaccination
- A NSW Working With Children Check (or ability to obtain)
- Available to work across a 7 day roster
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Food Standards Code
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Food Act 2003
The RFDS (South Eastern Section) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDSSE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.