Visitor Experience Officer
Visitor Experience Officer
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about tourism and providing excellent customer service to join us.
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
- Tour Guide & Operator
- Be the face of RFDS
- Welcome visitors and offer a unique experience
- Opportunity to bring your customer service A game
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS), South Eastern Section is offering a truly unique opportunity to work within one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about tourism and providing excellent customer service, to join us in Part Time and Casual Visitor Experience Officer vacancies working in the heritage listed town of Broken Hill.
As a Visitor Experience Officer, your main responsibilities are:
- Be the face of RFDS, welcoming visitors and offering a unique experience.
- Process entry/ticketing.
- Answering phone, internet, face to face enquiries.
- Provide information about RFDS aero-medical retrieval, inter-hospital transfer & primary healthcare service (all training will be provided).
- Perform retail sales, inventory management, and presentation of merchandise within a vibrant gift-shop environment.
- Deliver customer service excellence to internal and external customers.
- Encourage visitors to establish a long-term donor relationship with the RFDS.
- Assist with special events, promotions, and public relations activities.
- Other visitor experience related duties as required.
- Proven experience in a retail sales or tourism environment are highly desirable.
- True believer of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within a collaborative team environment.
- Confidence in public speaking or a willingness to develop ability in this area.
- Proven computer and register skills, end of day balance and reconciliation.
For more information about the position: please contact Susan Williams – Business Manager – Tourism, Corporate Affairs and Fundraising Ph: 0412 587 701.
To apply visit our website: www.flyingdoctor.org.au/careers. Please include at least two referees in your resume.
Applications Close: 9:00 am Monday, 4 July 2022
Full COVID-19 vaccinations are an essential requirement.
Our Values: Our Values of Reliability, Care, Trust and Safety shape the way we work as individuals, as team members and with the communities we serve.
The RFDS (South Eastern Section) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.